The 62nd Annual ACUBE meeting will be held at Marquette University Friday October 19 – Saturday Oct 20th in Milwaukee, WI.
- Keynote Address by Dr. Janet Branchaw, Director of Wisconsin Institute for Science Education and Community Engagement, Associate Director of Mentor & Mentee Training Core of the National Research Mentoring Network and Faculty of University Wisconsin-Madison
- Professional development workshops and opportunities for mentoring and exchange of ideas and resources
- Choice of field trips to Milwaukee attractions including Discovery World Museum
- Reduced rates for community college faculty, graduate student and postdoc registrations
- Cash awards for graduate student presentations!
Early Bird Registration (before or on Aug 20)
Member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $100
Non-member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $150
Grad student/Post doc $50
Regular Registration (after Aug 20)
Member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $150
Non-member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $200
Grad student/Post doc $75
Meeting vendor $500
Meeting sponsor $750
Registration will open June 15th.
Travel to Milwaukee, WI:
DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown
611 W, Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Room with 2 queen beds $129.00
Mention “ACUBE” to get the reduced rate.
Reservations must be received by 9/19/18 to get the ACUBE rate.
This hotel is located 0.8 mile (~17 minute walk) from the meeting location at Marquette University.
The current fee for on site parking at the DoubleTree is $20.00 per night plus tax per vehicle.
An alternative to onsite parking is to park at the city public parking garage located down the street at the corner of James Lovell and Wisconsin Ave at 633 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203. All day parking for $12, Evening after 4pm and Weekends $5.00. See http://www.interstateparking.com/milwaukee and scroll to the “633 structure”
Note that parking vouchers for parking at Marquette University will be included in your meeting registration fee. We are hoping to work with the Double Tree to provide a shuttle from the hotel to campus in the morning and from campus to the hotel in the evening.
For more information, please open the ACUBE 2018 PowerPoint presented at the finale of the Fall 2017 meeting.