The 62nd Annual ACUBE meeting will be held at Marquette University Friday October 19th – Saturday Oct 20th in Milwaukee, WI.
Registration is now open. Please click here to visit our EventBrite page.
- Keynote Address by Dr. Janet Branchaw, Director of Wisconsin Institute for Science Education and Community Engagement, Associate Director of Mentor & Mentee Training Core of the National Research Mentoring Network and Faculty of University Wisconsin-Madison
- Professional development workshops and opportunities for mentoring and exchange of ideas and resources
- Choice of field trips to Milwaukee attractions including Discovery World Museum
- Reduced rates for community college faculty, graduate student and postdoc registrations
- Cash awards for graduate student presentations!
- Gross Anatomy Review and Tutorial – Gross Anatomy Review and Tutorial Flyer
- Bioscene Office Hours: Meet with an editor or reviewer for Bioscene to discuss your draft or simply an idea about work you’d like to publish in Bioscene
Early Bird Registration (before or on Aug 20)
Member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $100
Non-member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $150
Grad student/Post doc $50
Regular Registration (after Aug 20)
Member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $150
Non-member, Community College faculty and Adjuncts $200
Grad student/Post doc $75
Meeting vendor $500
Meeting sponsor $750
You are invited to submit a proposal to present at the 62nd Annual ACUBE meeting October 19th and 20th at Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI. Meeting registration and abstract proposal submission occur at the same time. Please visit the Present at ACUBE page for more information.